Finance Analyst - 6 Months
Your new company
A well-established FMCG company is now looking for a Finance Analyst to join their Regional Business team
Your new role
Your new role will be reporting to the Senior Finance Manager. The main aspects of the role include
- Validating actual financial data on SAP - Review and file withholding tax submissions
- Manage the volume planning of different markets; Perform basic profitability analysis ; prepare manual P/L for to regional operations.
- Month End Closing
Perform reconciliation for volume; Pass manual journals for recurring items
- Cost Control Monitoring & Analysis
Generate reports by relevant entities to monitor actual spend versus target; highlight deviations
What you'll need to succeed
You must have at least 2 years experience Tax, Business Control or FP&A together with :
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy
- Proficient in Excel - V Lookup, Pivot Tables
- Experience working with massive data
- Good Communication Skills
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded a fast-paced and modern environment with excellent support and potential global career opportunities. You'll also get an exposure to work with a world-known FMCG brand.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Contact Rahal Kansara on firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg Number: R1874516
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D