Fund Finance Manager - Real Estate
You will be reporting to the CFO and working alongside the Finance team and be responsible for a newly setup fund.
Some of the major responsibilities include: -
- Liaise with outsourced service providers and reviewing the accounting, management reports, statutory reports and consolidation accounts
- Review budgets and forecasts.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax advisors.
- Review capital call and distribution notices prepared by service providers
- Support deal acquisition and divestment
To be successful in the role, you will have to demonstrate the following:
- Degree in Accounting with CPA holder or Qualified Accountant
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in real estate fund environment,
- Open to Big4 accountant, with specific experience in Real Estate Funds or REITs
- Meticulous with details and accurate with numbers
This is a unique opportunity to join a premier real estate investment organization and build a long-term rewarding career.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Suli Harharah at firstname.lastname@example.org. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1652926 | 11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330