- Full time
- Producing monthly Asia P&L reports highlighting significant variances between actuals, forecast and plan along with providing explanations subsequent to discussions with local finance teams.
- Complete on a monthly basis an in-depth revenue analysis across the region in relation to; new, renewal, product and segmentation to draw out key trends which require intervention in local markets or highlight areas of improvement and strength.
- Completing management information packs for the Asia Commercial and Affinity businesses which detail key business trends and supports investment decisions.
- Supporting the Asia monthly forecast consolidation process; ensuring country and regional submissions are made accurately in a timely manner. This will involve using analytical procedures as well as being in close communication with country and regional business leaders.
- Supporting the annual budget process through ensuring an accurate and timely Asia budget consolidation, working with local finance teams through budgeting queries. This will involve using analytical procedures as well as being in close communication with the regional business leaders.
- Supporting the delivery of working capital improvements across the region through working closely with the Regional Controllership team to communicate aged debt risk to local finance teams, being part of the process to agree actions to ensure improvements and monitor ongoing status.
- Supporting the delivery of financial data and analytics for ad hoc projects.