HK - GCB - Treasury Specialist, Wealth Management
- Primary Location: Hong Kong SAR of PRC,Hong Kong,Hong Kong
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18059224
- Provide daily market update and trading strategic plan for clients and individual sales staff
- Promote and advise customers on treasury products with major emphasis on Premium Account (PA), FX margin, Treasury Plus, FX leveraged, FX conversion, Gold trading, RMB.
- Identify and solicit new leads for sales opportunity through outbound calls and face-to-face interviews with customers.
- Coaching and motivation on FX products through daily interactions
- Responsible for delivering individual Treasury goal.
- To enhance product knowledge and sales technique to Branch colleagues on all Treasury Products by regular market update and technical analysis.
- To work with Branch Managers to set plan to meet financial commitment
- Responsible for driving pairing Bankers to meet team goals
- An undergraduate degree preferably in business disciplines
- A good working knowledge of various treasury instruments and market forecasting techniques
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience in servicing FX margin clients and individual accounts
- Enthusiasm in achieving goals
- Able to work under pressure to deliver the individual sales target.
- Positive and good cooperate mind set. Open mind and willing to embrace changes
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Licensed in HKSI paper 1, 7, 8
- Mature, hardworking and team player