Financial Controller, Private Equity
My client is a reputable private equity firm with assets under management over US$3 billion. It has deep domain knowledge in technology and retail sector. With fast expansion plans in Greater China and APAC, they are now looking for a Finance Director for their Finance team.
Report to the team lead, you will be responsible for:
- Managing investment projects in various industries;
- Handling quarterly fund financial statements and investor reporting package;
- Working with the investment team in performing financial due diligence check;
- Handling portfolio valuation;
- Handling portfolio monitoring;
- Assisting in pre-investment deal structuring & compliance;
- Assisting in the fund raising.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms or service provider/ Big 4.
- CPA / CFA qualification.
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Asset Management Firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.