Finance Executive - Jotun MEIA Graduate Programme
- Assist the Chief Accountant in preparing various financial reports on timely manner and regularly distribute appropriate variance reports to all concerned parties to help them operate within the targeted figures.
- Analyze all inventory movements to ensure an accurate portrayal of figures and that appropriate internal controls are followed.
- Maintain the general ledger and perform proper book keeping of source documents in accordance with statutory regulations and prepare the audit schedules for annual statutory audit.
- Prepare and analyze product costing reports as well as income/cost variance reports and provide recommendations to improve the results.
- Prepare and analyze different financial reports and offer practical recommendations to improve Jotun's financial processes and results.