A part qualified Finance Analyst role based in Didcot for a well established Organisation.
Didcot based business, looking for a Finance Analyst to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will consist of the following:
- Managing commercial income project finance reporting requirements
- Reviewing commercial income project bid proposals
- Financial management of commercial income projects
- Monitor project costs and investigate any adverse variances
- Produce monthly financial reports for project leads
- Prepare external financial reports as specified
- Provide risk analysis to the Finance Manager and Director of Finance and Operations
- Review bid proposals and provide advice and guidance
- Provide finance support to the Project Support Manager
- Assist with the company budget and forecast cycles including in year profiling
- Be the first point of contact for commercial income project finance queries
- Prepare monthly staff cost and utilisation reports
The successful candidate will be an experienced Analyst, working towards their ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification.
Excellent training and development.