Professional Services Credit controller
this is a great opportunity for a Professional Services Credit controller to join a growing accountancy practice in the heart of London. This is a sole charge role were you will be able to take on the full 360 credit control role.
This accountancy practice is based in the heart of the City of London and as they grow they are looking to expand the accountancy team. this has now opened up the opportunity for a Professional Services Credit controller to join the team .
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Chasing overdue invoices via phone and email
- Working alongside other members of finance
- Manage the current WIP
- Work towards reducing DSO days
- Managing customer queries
- Managing a ledger valued at £2M
- Cash allocation
- Bank reconciliation
- Liaising with partners and managers
The Successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of WIP processes
- Be able to work well in a small team
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to work towards a target
- Deadline driven
- Exposure in a professional environment in collections
The successful candidate for the Professional Services Credit controller will be offered a competitive salary and have access to a full benefits package.