A varied, commercial management accounts position within a very successful company
Permanent role, based in Coventry
My client is a large commercial organisation with a really Strong brand. They are based within the Coventry area of Warwickshire.
They are looking to recruit a new Management Accountant in to the team, to help drive he business forward and add value in a business partnering capacity.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- Effectively business partnering with key stakeholders around the business
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
Progression and development
Study support if required