An opportunity has arisen for a progressive Commercial Finance Analyst to join a market-leading Aerospace company with a global presence. The role offers fantastic exposure and a competitive salary and benefits package, including study support for the successful candidate.
The client is an Aerospace Engineering and Technology firm with a global presence. Experiencing an exciting phase of growth at their Bedford site, they are seeking a progressive Commercial Finance Analyst to join them. The company is known for their commitment to the personal and professional development of their staff, encouraging long-term career progression and offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Key responsibilities of the successful Commercial Finance Analyst include:
- To support the annual budget planning, quarterly forecasting and monthly results processes, displaying confidence in telling the story of key variances.
- To influence decision-making to ensure business partners meet the financial objectives of the organisation.
- To explain financial concepts and models to non-financial business partners in a clear and concise manner.
- Production of Board Reports.
- Ownership of the capital reporting process.
- Stock Provision maintenance and inventory analysis.
- Produce the standard costings used throughout the business.
- Master data management to provide visibility and reporting of key areas.
- Produce management information for all manufacturing sites, in support of the Finance Business Partners.
The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will be:
- Part qualified or finalist ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Minimum of 2 years Accounting and Finance analysis exposure
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting and cash flow analysis
- Business partnering exposure
- Good interpersonal skills and an effective communicator
- A confident self-starter who can innovate and drive new procedures
- Very strong IT skills, particularly on Excel
- Previous experience working with a management team is desirable
- Able to commucate financial information effectively to stakeholders and non-finance managers
In return, the company offers:
- Full study support
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fantastic exposure to a range of commercial finance responsibilities
- Opportunities to progress within an award-winning international company
- Modern, open-plan offices
- Onsite parking