Part Qualified Finance Analyst (6 Month Contract)
This role, Part Qualified Finance Analyst (6 Month Contract), is a brilliant opportunity to work for a well known food brand. Our client are looking to expand their Analyst team by recruiting a contractor to assist with an increase in the work load.
The position requires a candidate to have experience as an Analyst/ Management Accountant, and any experience with stock or in the retail/FMCG sectors will be beneficial.
The salary is £35,000.
Our client are a well known food brand that is extremely well known and highly reputable.
The position will be based in the City of London near Temple, Waterloo and London Bridge and will be paying £35,000.
Due to an increase in work load they are looking to recruit a contractor, initially for 6 months, with the high potential to extend thereafter.
This role, Part Qualified Finance Analyst (6 Month Contract), involves:
- Processing the management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Analysis of the profit and loss
- Cost centre analysis
- Analysing the cash coming from different sites
- Intercompany reconciliations and intercompany analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accountancy based
- Assisting with the implementation of a new system
- Good attitude
- Happy with a 6 month fixed term contract
- Can commute to the City of London near Temple, Waterloo and London Bridge
The candidate we are looking for, Part Qualified Finance Analyst (6 Month Contract), must:
1. Have experience as an Analyst
2. Be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice
3. Experience with stock, cost centres or multiple sites would be beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well established and reputable brand!