WIP Biller (Contract)
This role, WIP Biller (Contract), is an exciting opportunity to work for a PR and Consultancy Firm based in the City of London. They are looking for a candidate with extensive knowledge of WIP and this will be a main focus for the role.
The position will begin as a contract and may extend following the initial 6 month period.
The salary bracket is £30,000 - £35,000.
Our client are a national PR company based in Marlybone who are looking to expand in the next few years. As part of their grown plan they are looking to hire into their Finance team.
The position will begin as a 6 month fixed contract with the likelihood of extending thereafter.
This role, WIP Biller (Contract), involves:
- Client billing
- WIP, Prebill and PO monitoring
- Client account reconciliations
- Intercompany billing and intercompany reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Fee forecasting
- Revenue recognition
- Accruals and prepayments
- Accountancy based
- City of London
- 6 months contract
The candidate we are looking for, WIP Biller (Contract), must
1. Have extensive experience on WIP
2. Be happy with an all-round role that has a heavy focus on billing
3. Be happy with a 6 month contract
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work for a PR Firm!