Fund Controller - Fund Accounting - Private Equity (Open Big4)
Your new company
Your new company is a tier-1, US-Chinese Private Equity Fund - focusing on the US Healthcare industry. Due to strong Fund Performance, they are rapidly expanding their company and is looking for a Fund Controller ( Fund Accounting ) to manage the finances for their new Fund.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for a wide variety of finance duties, including but not limited to:
- Funds' Quarterly and Annual Financial Reporting
- Preparing portfolio valuation
- Fund and SPV's audit and tax
- Fund and SPV's Compliance (FATCA & CRS)
- Deal Structuring
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will have a Big 4 Background (Assurance or Valuation) - ideally between 3-7 years (Associate or Manager). You will be fluent in English and Mandarin, have strong knowledge in Private Equity Funds and be a down-to-earth team player.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will build your career in a successful and top-tier financial institution. You will be rewarded with a lucrative package with an extremely generous bonus structure. You will also join a very friendly working environment filled with like-minded individuals.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in This Position or other Accounting positions in the Asset Management (Private Equity, Hedge Fund, etc) / Investment Banking industry please send your Resume to email@example.com or contact me directly at +852 2230 7901
More searches like this
- Head of finance Accountant jobs in Financial services and consulting
- Head of finance Accounts assistant jobs in Financial services and consulting
- Head of finance Accounts payable jobs in Financial services and consulting
- Head of finance Assistant accountant jobs in Financial services and consulting
- Head of finance Assistant management accountant jobs in Financial services and consulting