Finance Performance Analyst
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Finance Performance Analyst to join their team in West London for an 18 month Fixed Term Contract with a strong view to go permanent.
The client are an extremely well known business with a multitude of offices across the UK looking for a Finance Performance Analyst. The role is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to step up into a highly analytic position.
The responsibilities for the Finance Performance Analyst will need the candidate to be a driver as there will be weekly travel to other offices just outside of London.
- Analyse data to provide insight and challenge performance
- Influence delivery to drive costs and profitability
- Lead on the improvement management culture to improve performance
- Analyse compliance to maximise business benefits
- Analyse data to improve profitability
- business partnering with various branch managers to deliver the above
The successful candidate for the Finance Performance Analyst must be able to drive and own a car to be able to deal with the travel element of this role. They will also have an analytical mind set and be familiar with the duties listed above. They will be passionate about process improvement, challenging up and down the company and be comfortable moving in a fast paced environment.
- With this you must also be Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Be a Car Owner
- Open to an 18 month FTC
- Be based in West London
The role on offer to the candidate is an 18 Month FTC role with a view to go permanent at a huge national organisation. The Finance Performance Analyst will have a salary starting from £33,000 and have a bonus up to 10% as well as some other great perks!