Credit Controller (immediately available)
The role credit controller (Immediately Available) is looking for a candidate who is happy to commit to a 3 month temporary role in The City of London.
The client are a retail company based in The City of London that are recruiting this role on the permanent side at a very junior level. However, need someone who can come in and hit the ground running whilst they recruit on the permanent side.
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller (Immediately Available) will be:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing invoices ranging from £10 up to £200,000
- Managing a ledger valued at £2M (accountancy)
- Using the system Navision
The successful Credit Controller (Immediately Available) will have:
- 1 year in credit control and accountancy
- Navision however it is not essential to have used this before
- Ability to commute to the city of London
The successful candidate will join the accountancy team on a temporary basis. The hourly rate will be between £12- £16ph depending on experience.