Junior Cash Allocations Clerk (Temporary)
This role, Junior Cash Allocations Clerk (Temporary), is a brilliant opportunity for a Graduate to gain more experience within a Finance team.
Our client are looking for a Cash Officer to manage the cash from the entertainment side of their business. The candidate will require some basic experience in Finance.
The position is based in the City of London meaning candidates must be happy to commute into Central London.
Our client are a medium to large entertainment business who have a backlog of cash from multiple sites. As a result they require an extra pair of hands to assist with the backlog.
They are based in the City of London close to Holborn, Bond Street and Covent garden, and require a Gradute with some finance experience. A minimum of 3 months experience is required for the role.
This role, Junior Cash Allocations Clerk (Temporary), involves:
- Manually counting and collecting cash from the different sites
- Reconciling the cash against the spreadsheet
- Banking cash
- Working with G4S
- Cash experience is required
- Working on a temporary basis until Christmas/ January
- Working hours are 8 AM - 6PM
- Paid hourly
- Based in the City of London
- Accountancy based
- Candidates must be immediately available and happy with a 3 month role
The candidate we are looking for, Junior Cash Allocations Clerk (Temporary), must:
1. Have experience working with Cash from either tills or another from
2. Be happy to manually count cash from different sites
3. Be immediately available
4. Be able to start on the 22nd October
This is an interesting opportunity for a Graduate to gain experience in the Media and Entertainment sector!