Manager / Senior Manager - Financial Due Diligence - London, United Kingdom
2 days left
- Full time
The Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team of our client works with businesses to manage their capital agenda, drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries, you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups within TAS include Transaction Diligence, Valuation and Business Modelling, Operational Transaction Services, Mergers and Acquisition (M&A), and Restructuring.
To reinforce the Transaction Support team in London, our client is currently looking for Financial Due Diligence professionals at the Manager, Senior Manager, and Director level.
As a TAS professional with our client, you'll work with the world's largest organizations, fastest growing companies and private equity firms on some of the biggest and most complex cross-border engagements in the global market. You will also take a deep-dive in the local market, serving dynamic businesses and high growth companies in the UK. You'll help those clients make better and more informed decisions about how they strategically manage capital and transactions in a changing world. That means advising businesses on how they preserve, optimize, raise and invest their capital to help them achieve their strategic objectives.
Transaction Diligence encompasses the strategic development and execution of an appropriate transaction structure, including the execution of financial due diligence. You will help to identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden value, and work with other service teams within the firm to deliver an integrated approach to clients before, during and after the transaction.
In your role as a Manager/Senior Manager/Director in TS you will have responsibility for:
- Participating in financial due diligence engagements related to transactions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers
- Analysing financial and operational results of targets through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management
- Identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination
- Understanding transactions from both a buy side and sell side perspective
- Correlating financial due diligence findings with client valuations and price negotiations
- Leading key client decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value
- Leading (multiple) assignments and help develop the team's intellectual capital
- Delivering a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and deliverables and being able to drive additional and repeated engagements
- You would also act as a role model and support the development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities
- Curious and inquisitive, you are eager to learn and teach
- Enthusiastic, you have a keen commercial appetite
- Approximately 6-12 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a similar position, related certification a plus
- Professional services / consulting experience within Transactions (mergers, acquisitions or divestments), with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience leading and managing in complex business environments
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Strong work initiative and excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- This position requires a willingness and ability to travel