My client is a leading investment management firm who are looking for an initial 6 month contract for an experienced Financial Accountant. The firm prides itself on their core values and are looking for someone to join who would be open to extension or permanency is possible.
This role will be responsible for:
- Full reporting and analysis on all legal entities
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management information including segmented profit and loss accounts, balance sheets, cash flows and commentaries
- Produce group P&L
- Preparing annual statutory accounts under IFRS
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Preparation and posting to month end journal
- Interpreting and communicating financial information against budget & forecast to non-financial exec heads of department
To be considered for this role you will have completed ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent within the last 5 years. You will have previously worked within Financial Services as a Financial Accountant.
- Full working rights
- Strong excel skills
- Highly dynamic, organised with strong interpersonal skills
This 6 month contract for a Financial Accountant based in their London office has a competitive day rate and is looking for the right person to come on board asap.