Business Change - Treasury, Products and Distribution
2 days left
- Full time
Business Change - Treasury, Products and Distribution (TPD)
Investec is a distinctive Specialist Bank and Asset Manager serving clients principally in the UK, Australia and South Africa. Our culture is our competitive edge: we work hard to find colleagues who'll challenge ordinary thinking, and put them in environments where they'll flourish. We combine a flat structure with a focus on internal mobility. If you can bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to learn and collaborate to your work, this could be the boost your career deserves.
Join us in this exciting new role where you will help execute and deliver on TPD's strategic objectives and initiatives. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Business Change, in return you'll work for a Bank with a passion for high performance and a culture of respect.
What you'll do
- Ensure that change is delivered through initiatives and operational improvements remain aligned to TPD's strategic objectives.
- Support Business Development on new commercial business initiatives within the TPD business.
- Scoping new operational initiatives by working with the sales teams, clients, IT and support functions.
- Support Business Development and Business Operations in carrying out analysis, planning and preparation of papers/business cases for management approval and the Investec approval forums.
- Experience in business change, business transformation or operational excellence in a commercial organisation.
- You excel at maintaining strong relationships and can communicate strategy with stakeholders.
- Ability to report and present results with initiative and effectiveness.
- You're naturally curious and enjoy solving problems.
- Going above and beyond is the norm for you. You like to work in an environment where a business is constantly evolving, and the service to clients is extraordinary and memorable.
- You're a natural influencer and can bring others with you to drive transformational operational change.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills coupled with strong project management skills.
- We'd also love if you have the Lean six sigma qualification but it's not vital for the role.