Private Equity Finance Manager
The position is ideal for a qualified accountant with some previous experience in a relavant function. It offers a very broad remit, with fantastic exposure to different responsibilties and also commercially focused project work.
The position reports to the Head of Finance, is wide ranging with primary responsibilities involving a wide range including year-end, fund oversight, investment vehicle oversight, partnership accounts and ad-hoc projects.Running the implementation of Sunsystems and experience of US GAAP is fundamental.
This position will require working across different teams, parts of the business, including intercompany. As such the ability to build strong internal and external relationships will be key.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA - (ideally at least 3 years PQE).
- Significant accounts preparation experience including financial consolidation.
- Experience working with multiple GAAP's. US GAAP essential.
- Knowledge of SunSystems essential to assist with the implementation of the new system.
- Previous experience working with taxation consultants and consolidations desired.