Forensic Accountant - Financial Services - London
A world class financial services organisation are looking for a qualified accountant with a couple of year's post qualified experience to join their Investigations and Enforcement team as a Forensic Accountant. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress within a technical accounting role as part of dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Developing forensic and legal skills to run complex cases
- Case management support assisting with research, analysis and collating evidence for investigations.
- Statistics monitoring and preparation of reports
- Leading complaint responses
- Analysing investigations and identifying appropriate solutions
- ACA qualified accountant with 2 plus years post qualified experience.
- Degree qualified with Exceptional academics (Strong A Levels, A/B grades).
- Confidence in dealing with external stakeholders, outgoing personality.
- Understanding of financial services landscape and regulation
- MS office experience such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Laura Avery at Twenty Recruitment