Account Payable Assistant
LMA Recruitment are currently looking to fill an Accounts Payable Role with the below responsibilities:
- Opening of post and scanning of invoices, recording expense reports received, along with manning the Accounts Payable and Expenses Mailboxes;
- Process and check in a timely and accurate fashion, a high volume of supplier invoices and credit notes;
- Analyse purchases by expense type (coding invoices);
- Reconcile invoices to purchase orders;
- Obtain invoice authorisation;
- Account for the correct treatment of tax for invoices;
- Deal with queries on a daily basis and build relationships with internal and external customer;
- Weekly review of Aged Creditors report, including follow up on invoices notes on the invoice hold report;
- Process staff expense claims and check they adhere to the Company's published expenses policy;
- Preparation of weekly payment runs;
- Filing and archiving of expenses and other documentation;
- To fulfil additional / ad hoc duties as requested in order to meet the needs of the business.
The role itself is on a temp to perm basis looking to pay up to £14phr. If interested in the role please forward your CV to Thomas.email@example.com or contact 020 7332 5882.