VP- Front Office Audit
2 days left
- Full time
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting, auditing (CIIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent) desirable or equivalent business experience.
- Experience of working across Front Office Audits.
- Experience across Project Finance, DCM, M&A, Bond Issuance, Secruities within Investment/Commercial Banking as well as the risks involved in these areas.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of Internal or External audit principles and practices, managing audit and assurance delivery within a framework.
- Previous experience in an audit role within Investment Banking and / or the Financial Services
- Experience of Accountancy principles and practices.
- Sound understanding of risk management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Conduct and Prudential Regulatory Risk is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance practices and frameworks is desirable but not essential.
- 5+ Years experience performing a risk and controls focused role e.g Internal or External Audit, Risk, Compliance
- Understanding of risk and controls in the asset management and wealth management environment including:
- asset types (e.g.equities, bonds, treasury / money market, alternatives, multi-asset investments),
o product knowledge;
o client type variations.
- Knowledge of the investment management regulatory environment.