Finance Manager - Start Up Private Equity
A specialist start up Private Equity firm based in the West End in London is looking to hire a Finance Manager to develop and take charge of finance related matters for the business and its funds.
Following a successful fund raise, the firm are on a projected growth trajectory over the coming years. This position is broad, covering finance oversight, deal support and project/process improvement work.
* Working closely with the fund administrators covering all aspects of fund reporting
* Portfolio monitoring (actual vs budget), including evaluation of exit scenarios
* Modelling and analysing fund transactions
* Monitor and track deal costs
* Answer ad hoc investor queries
* Providing monthly management accounts
* Creation of financial statements for the non-fund entities
* Assisting in the collation of data, production of reports and presentations
* Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Relevant private equity fund accounting experience in house or in practice/administration
* Strong interpersonal skills and high levels of proactivity
* Driven and hungry to be part of a successful growth story
If you are looking for an incredibly exciting and unique opportunity within a growing Private Equity house in London, please click to apply. My client is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.