Finance Business Partner
2 days left
- Full time
Your new company
An iconic Singaporean brand seeks a Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for supporting your assigned Business Unit in all aspects of finance. Leading a team of four reports, you will work closely with the Business Unit heads and management team, Group and Finance Shared Services teams.
Your new role
As an individual you will bring a good positive attitude and the ability to cope with tight deadlines, you should be hands-on, meticulous, analytical and independent, possess an excellent interpersonal & communication skill and have a strong sense of business acumen
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead the team in performing financial and management reporting, ad-hoc reporting/analysis and cash flow projections.
- Preparation of annual reports and quarterly consolidation packages.
- Account and monitor profitability by projects.
- Drive budgeting and forecasting process.
- Review business cases and revenue papers, including discounted cashflow models. Perform financial analysis and scenario simulation to support key management decisions.
- Ensure integrity of financial accounting processes and reporting in compliance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
- Provide guidance and advice on financial policy and practices.
- Identify opportunities to improve working practices and processes in Finance. Participate in Finance driven IT and productivity improvement projects.
You must be familiar with SAP and must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or ACCA with a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
What you'll get in return
Excellent, fun loving, team orientated, mature & supportive team culture. Contract starts in October so you must be available to commence your new role by then.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Rahal Kansara on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA License number: 07C3924 EA Registration No: R1874516 Company's Registration number: 200609504D, for a confidential discussion on your career