Consultant - Strategy & Operations - Consulting - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
About Strategy and Operations practice in Hong Kong
Our Strategy and Operations services are built on addressing our clients' critical strategic and operational challenges, as appropriate in today's environment. We have established an integrated pool of local resources and global experts with integrated service solutions to provide end-to-end service.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Work you'll do:
- Understand customer value insights to ensure alignment amongst client's overall business operations
- Define and articulate business processes and opportunities
- Build and apply function expertise to enable an organization's strategic vision
- Manage own work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Understand the client's business, follow sector trends and learn leading practices
- Diagnose a problem, conduct analysis, and develop solutions for client problems
- Gather and interpret financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations
- Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients
- Present a cogent idea or case using clear and concise messaging, and support using appropriate data and tools
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Recognize technology as a business enabler
- Develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new projects
You're also expected to:
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, financial engineering, management, related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in global consulting firm with focus on Business Model Transformation - Operating Model Design and Delivery, Large-scale Transformation Integration, or Service Operations
- Solid project delivery experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Strong track-record in effectively developing market credibility in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is the DTTL member firm in China. Deloitte China practice operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau through Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates including Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in Mainland China, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu - Sociedade de Auditores in Macau. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates operating in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are collectively referred to as Deloitte China.