Product Control Manager, International bank
An international bank is looking for a Product Controller Manager to support their regional product control team.
- P&L production and reconciliation;
- Month-end balance sheet substantiation;
- Analyze and report daily and monthly PL attribution for trading book;
- Conduced end of day revaluation and daily independent price verification;
- Participate in projects related to Product Control;
- Reconcile and resolve P&L variances with front office trading desks;
- Conducted daily position reconciliation with ledger and treasury system;
- Act as a key liaison point for Front Office and other Support Functions;
- Prepare monthly key performance indictors report and report to the management;
- Participate in new business/product approval process to ensure accounting and reporting requirements;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in audit/ Investment Banking/ Big 4.
- Knowledge of financial instruments and investment products such as FX/ Treasury/ Fix Income/ Equity.
- Self-motivated with positive mind set.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading financial institution that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send you CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.