Finance Strategy Lead - eCommerce/Consumer Banking
- Managing and improving financial control, reporting and forecast
- Financial strategy
- Senior stakeholder management
- Financial assurance, insight and analysis
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Funding Allocation - Forecasting and Actual
- Cost control and optimisation
- Expense and invoice management
- Financial tracking and reporting
- Market charge backs
- Strategic and innovative approach to delivery, comfortable with a high level of ambiguity prepared to relentlessly drive through extensive change to an aggressive time line.
- Understanding of consumer banking or e-commerce
- Willingness to challenge existing financial practices bringing forward solutions to improve performance.
- Experience leading and working in a Business / Technology Finance role preferably in a large corporate.
- An ability to carefully balance flexible financial frameworks while still ensuring the right level of control and protection for the organisation.
- Effective written and oral communication and influencing skills, including creating narratives to support financial reporting materials.
- Useful to have experience of working in agile development environments with cross functional teams.
- Experience managing teams to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Qualified accountant is preferred
- Proven planning and prioritising skills.
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen.
- Good understanding of Digital businesses and the Asia Pacific financial technology landscape.
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Strong work ethic, professional and personable.
This is a leading bank with a strong global presence.