Manager, IT Audit
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3' by Moody's and ‘A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Lead and/or carry out the execution of the full IT audit cycle including risk assessment and control management over the operations' effectiveness and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Develop and present concise and quality audit reports with practical, effective and actionable recommendations
- Participate in the development of the annual audit plan (IT / business) and the audit methodology. Through regular and proactive interaction with management, as well as analysis of management information and business activities.
- Assist in the preparation of regular departmental reports
- Proactively monitor the completion of corrective audit actions and, as necessary, advises management of past due actions.
- Remain responsive and partner with management while maintaining independence
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules and regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting, Information Systems, or related disciplines
- Professional designation such as CPA, CIA CISA, CISSP or equivalent designations a plus
- At least 8 years of audit experience of which at least 5 years in an IT audit role. Insurance knowledge a plus
- Strong knowledge of IT audit techniques, methodologies and best practice. Experienced in data analytics and programming skills a plus
- Solid knowledge of insurance products, operational processes, accounting principles and control concepts
- Strong knowledge of Internal audit methodology and risk management frameworks
- High attention to details and have good analytical skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to analyse large amounts of data and compile detailed reports
- Critical thinking ability and sound independent judgement
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager, IT Audit
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.