Tax Auditor In KSA
Understand companies' activities and its environment to assess the risks that may give rise to material misstatement of the financial statement.
• Auditing financial statements subject to governmental regulations and/or International accounting and auditing standards.
• Ensuring the accuracy in preparing journal entries and accounting classifications.
• Auditing financial statements of companies (listed below) “balance sheet, income statement, retained earnings statement, cash flow statement”.
• Auditing reports prepared according to Egyptian Accounting
• Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Analyzing contracts, investigate claims and validate vital financial documents And records.• Performing analytical procedures and substantive tests, evaluating and testing internal control systems and assess the internal controls ,examine and evaluate the firm's financial and information systems, management procedures, and internal controls to ensure that records are accurate and controls are adequate.
• Assuring the compliance of companies Financial Statements with the Egyptian Accounting Standards
• Tracking big Companies tax payment.
• Insuring the adequacy of the financial information included in the financial statements.
• Partnering with the Customs Authority to follow up on Companies Export and Import.
• Ensuring the pursuit of Legal Procedures concerning the Companies objection of taxes payments.