Credit Control Executive - Jotun MEIA Graduate Programme
- Evaluate and prepare credit recommendation for the prospective new customers with financial information and based on the input from Sales managers.
- Monitor and control debts within the agreed credit term to customers to reduce the company risk exposure.
- Maintain customer receivables and set collection targets, monitoring/controlling payment behavior by controlling credit limit, credit term.
- Perform a periodical risk assessment; cover the receivables with financial securities like Bank guarantees, letter of credits etc.
- Ensure all documents for Credit Evaluation and their correctness of information provided for potential customers in accordance to Jotun Financial Policy.