Accounts Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer
Overall management and supervision of Treasury, Accounts, Audit, and Costing functions as well as evaluation, analysis and presentation of information to the Management who rely on/benefit from the information to make informed business decisions. Primary responsibilities will include assisting Operations team in the Monthly Operations Review, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of operations performance.
- Manage and control day to day fund requirements.
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs in order to plan budgets.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions.
- Evaluate financial and regulatory reports required by laws and regulations.
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial instruments.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- filing income tax and sales tax returns