Important role to play where you will be assisting the Finance Manager with month-end processing. Responsible for month-end accruals and prepayments, costings, KPI reporting and supporting the budget and forecasting.
The client is a very interesting business in the manufacturing sector, both within the UK market and throughout Europe, growing continuously both organically & through acquisition.
The role will include:
The successful candidate will have:
- At least a year of finance experience within a manufacturing/FMCG environment
- Excellent working knowledge/experience of Excel (V Lookup and Pivot Tables)
- Experience of reporting and costing bill of materials (desirable)
- Ability to produce work of an excellent standard
- Month end reporting experience
- Experience of working with ERP systems
The successful candidate can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory pension
- Excellent progression opportunities