Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a large food manufacturing company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with FMCG experience or from a practice back ground that is part qualified.
The client is a large leading food manufacture
- Liaise with the External Auditors to agree the format and disclosures required
- Prepare the statutory accounts for review
- Review the design and content of tax information packs
- Assess impact of new legislation andHMRC initiatives and provide advice in conjunction with external taxadvisors as required.
- Review Extras and options collections for appropriate VAT treatment
- Participate in ad hoc projects e.g reporting improvements, systems improvements
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in all the above- Essential
- Part qualified - Essential
- Experience working in Practice - Essential
- Experience of FMCG - Desirable
£30,000 + Pension + Parking + Holidays