Accounts Senior - Includes Company Car!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for and audit and account senior to join a fantastic multi-sited firm, of chartered accountants in Maidstone. The role will include minimal audit and even comes with a company car!
Our client drives success by putting their client first. They are firm believers of delivering excellent customer service, which will then pave the way for future business and everlasting relationships
With minimal audit work, the Senior will be responsible for:
- Carrying out Accounts & Financial statements preparation, and management accounting
- Managing client audits and assisting with complex corporate audits for the firm, using computerised audit systems
- Producing audit files for review by the Audit Manager/Director
- Providing general assistance to the junior audit and business service team members
- Planning of audit assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting client deadlines.
- Setting objectives for PQ/Graduate junior staff and supervising on-site teams including reviewing work and coaching on the job
- Auditing of companies within a range of sectors including IT/Hi-Tech, Consumer Services, Manufacturing, Logistics, Legal Services
- Preparation of company accounts, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's together with Tax computations.
- Close liaison with audit clients and other external stakeholders, often direct contact at Finance Director Level
- Ensuring all work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm's standards
- Submitting accounts to Companies House within deadlines
AAT/ ACA/ ACCA part qualified or qualified
Previous practice experience
Experience of audit desirable
Study Support if required