A commercial Management Accountant position working in a supportive role to the Finance Manager
The role is for a large FTSE listed group of companies based in Northamptonshire.
My client is very successful, FTSE listed organisation based in Northamptonshire.
They are looking to recruit a new Management Accountant, to be part of the company's succession plan, supporting the Regional Finance Manager in a close-knit team.
- Month end and period end reporting of Management Accounts for multiple cost-centres
- Assisting with budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- Business partnering with key stakeholders and senior management
- Meeting stakeholders at individual sites (some travel may be required from time to time)
- Varied management accounting duties including accruals, prepayments and journals
- Overseeing general ledger duties Ad hoc project work
The role will suit someone who is looking for a role that will progress and develop in the future
The position requires someone who can communicate effectively in a confident manner - challenging, pushing back and building rapport with stakeholders in the right manner
You will need a good amount of previous exposure to commercial management accounting duties
The company can consider both part-qualified candidates, as ell as candidates with a sufficient amount of experience alone
Study support (if required)
Career development and progression in the future
A varied accounting role with stakeholder management exposure