Management Accountant from Hospitality (Contract)
This role, Management Accountant from Hospitality (Contract), is a very interesting role working in the FMCG/ Restaurant industry. As a result our client are looking for a candidate with prior experience in the Hospitality industry and that can understand how the industry work.
Our client are looking to recruit someone who is Part Qualified, and that is keen on a 12 months fixed term contract.
Our client operate within the Hospitality sector and own a number of restaurants within London.
They are growing rapidly and are looking to hire someone to take sole ownership of their Finance function. As a result this position will be a sole role and our client are looking for someone that has done sole accounts before.
This role, Management Accountant from Hospitality (Contract), involves
- Sole ownership of the finance function
- Preparation of the management accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Fixed Assets and depreciation
- Transactional duties
- Working on Sage
- Working in Central London close to Victoria and Greek Park
- Paid per month up to £40,000 P/A
- Accountancy background needed
The candidate we are looking for, Management Accountant from Hospitality (Contract), must:
1. Have worked in a sole capacity before
2. Have worked in the hospitality sector
This role a very exciting and interesting opportunity to work for a Restaurant.
The position is a 12 month fixed term contract position and is looking for a candidate who is Part Qualified.