An exciting opportunity has orisen for a temporary credit controller in the travel industry. Based in the City of London.
Page Personnel are proud to represent a company in the top ten of its sector, a Travel Management and Services Company, leading its field and looking to develop people, technology, channels and products to further outdistance the competition. Based in London.
The key responsibilities for the credit controller will be:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing in USD
- Using SUN accountancy package
- Chasing invoices ranging from $125 up to $150,000
- Managing a ledger valued at $553,000
The successful credit controller will be:
- Exceptional level of accuracy and keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is a must (accountancy)
- Clear and concise communication - verbal & written
- Good listening skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand and engage with internal and external customers.
- Integrity will be important to you - open, honest and direct - you will fit with the company's continuing desire to maintain values in developing culture and where all are treated with respect.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure whilst working to and meeting required deadlines.
The sucessful candidate must be immediately available and happy to commute to the City of London. Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience as your application will not be considered.
You must be available to start immediately and work until Christmas Eve on an hourly rate between £13ph - £16ph.