Part Time Finance Analyst
One of the UKs leading IT business and managed service provider in the local Milton Keynes area. Maternity leave has created the opportunity for an experienced finance and billings analyst to join the team on a part time basis.
Global leader within IT and one of the UKs best established brands. Continued growth has created a number of role within their head office in Milton Keynes. This is a business at the forefront for development and innovation across the Milton Keynes market.
Part Time Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- You will monitor and ensure that the monthly billing is complete and accurate for assigned customer base in accordance with close calendar
- Process billing adjustments timely and accurately to customer accounts making sure that the proper levels of authorisation and documentation are in place
- Process manual invoices and quotes as requested
- Responsible for reviewing invoices and conducting variance analysis, with sign off required
- In collaboration with the Billing Team and Supervisors you will assist in month end close related tasks Project Management
- Perform month end close activities including transfer and recon of System and Process Efficiency's
- Provide input into the on-going development and support of billing systems, processes, and policies System Operational Support
- Monitor request query queue and re-route unassigned correspondence per account assignment
- Monitor work queue for all unassigned requests and re-assign to appropriate team member
- Create and distribute reporting for Management Customer Support
- Working closely with the wider business, you will respond to customer inquiries and investigate and resolve potential customer billing issues
- Act as First Line Support for approval requests and deal inquiries
Part Time Finance Analyst Requirements:
- Experience in Billing, Invoicing, and Payments
- Previous experience working in an analytical environment
- Analytical thinker
- Works well within a team
- Ability and willing to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
One of the UKs leading IT business that can offer excellent career development and long term progression.