My client are a rapidly growing FMCG company based in Enfield, looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to support their growth. The Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for processing weekly payments and maintaining the purchase ledger.
This company has been running for over 10 years and we are the market leader in their industry. Their friendly environment is ideal for any bubbly and enthusiastic candidate to become a real asset to the team.
- Generate weekly payment runs and import them into the bank payment system
- Make daily, early and monthly payments
- Post to the purchase ledger
- Reconcile customer and supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Respond to queries within deadlines
- Check partner payments
- E-mail remittances
- Any other duties as instructed by the financial controller
* Close attention to detail required
* Friendly with great communication skills
* Knowledge of Sage accounting system desirable
* Self motivated
* Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Experience and Qualifications
* At least six months experience in a finance office
* GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in English and Maths
A competitive salary for an Accounts Payable position, with exciting career prospects and progression plans available.