Michael Page are working exclusively with a division of a large international manufacturing business to source a Management Accountant to manage a small team and report into the Finance Director.
Our client manufacture and design a range of products for large businesses across the UK and Europe and are well known and respected in their industry. With many household names being on their client list, they are in a strong position to dominate their market.
The business are looking for a Management Accountant to report into the Finance Director and support with financial control and management of the business.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation and supervision of key deadline-driven Management Accounts reports for senior management and directors.
- Control of month end reporting file
- Preparation of rolling forecasts, and subsequent variance analysis.
- Preparation of various other types of MI and reports, monthly and weekly (eg orders, overtime, commission).
- Preparation of annual budgets and half year forecasts.
- Preparation of year end Statutory Accounts packs.
- Key contact with external auditors.
- Taking lead in ensuring SAP month end process runs effectively.
- Liaising with members of the finance, IT, manufacturing and Group teams to ensure information integrity.
- Ensuring month end files and reconciliations are up to date and accurate.
- Support Finance Director in effective delivery of accurate information to the business.
Driver of key improvements across the management information arena (utilising SAP, modelling etc).
You must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and have experience working in a management accounts focused role.
Ideally you will have worked in a medium sized business and have had experience dealing with senior stakeholders and managing a team.
SAP experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
The business offer a competitive salary + benefits including free parking and a collaborative working environment.