Fund Accountant / Investment Operations Specialist
Excellent opportunity to join this prestigious investment management firm as an Fund Accountant / Investment Operations Specialist. Working in a small team responsible for all aspects of investment operations, accounting and performance reporting for a highly diversified private investment programme with exposure to all asset classes.
A wealth / investment management firm based in the heart of Mayfair.
Working in a team of small team within the investment accounting area of this wealth management firm and reporting to the Investment Accounting Controller. Your duties will include:
- Day to day responsibility for investment accounting for a number of entities / portfolios
- Prepare daily and periodic reconciliations of our investment accounting
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements for a variety of entities
- Assist with the provision of investment reporting for elements of the portfolio
- Liaising with group auditors on all aspects of accounting and financial reporting
- Supporting in-house fund managers on all aspects of accounting and reporting
- Maintaining good relationships with clients and advisers and custodians
You will be a highly numerate, deadline-oriented individual
Educated to at least first degree level with strong academic achievements at A Levels (A and B grades) and a 2.1 or 1st class degree
A solid understanding of general accounting with particular emphasis on investment accounting
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Full study package for the ACCA or CIMA if required.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including pension, healthcare, daily lunch and bonus