Part time Payroll officer (Temporary)
This role Part time Payroll officer (Temporary) is an exciting opportunity to work for a high end retail company based in the City of London. The position is looking for someone who has at least 2 years experience in Payroll and is looking to gain more exposure into a top retail company.
Based in the City of London, this high end retail company thrive of working in a soulful environment. They are looking for a payroll officer to join on a part time basis with at least 2 years experience in Payroll.
The role Part time Payroll officer (Temporary) involves:
- Responsible for the payment of all employees.
- Responsible for collating information relating to the payment of individuals - hours worked, bonuses, commissions, adjustments to salary etc.
- Implement payroll into payroll system
- Arranging for cheques/direct debits/cash to be made payable to employees.
- Making payment to HMRC for National insurance and TAX
- Reconciliation of salaries to tax deductions from employees.
- Processing starter and leaver details and bank details.
- Accountancy sector
- Temporary role
- Paid hourly
- Start next week
The successful candidate Part time Payroll officer (Temporary) will:
- Be happy to work on a temporary basis
- Be happy to work on a part time basis
- Be immediately available to start next week
- Have at least 2 years experience in payroll
The successful candidate will be offered between £16-22 per hour depending on experience.