Junior Business Partner
Junior Business Partner role for a company within the heart of Cardiff. They are looking for a confident, well presented individual who will be responsible for providing financial performance information to the commercial business partner.
My client is a a leader in the business services sector in the heart of Cardiff. They are looking for a candidate with excellent communcation skills.
The successful candidate will be:
- Preparing information for P&Ls
- Providing Weekly, Monthly and Rolling forecasts and annual budgeting
- Completing month end
- Responsible for reporting all financial drivers to senior stakeholders
- Analysis of business segmentation and profitability
- Cash management
- Business partnering to ensure processes and controls
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards a recognised professional accounting (ACCA/CIMA)
- Have relevant experience within business services/hospitality/events. (Desirable)
- At least 2 years of practical experience of accounting procedures
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables/V Lookups)
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the business and prepared to actively participate in meetings.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team, while planning and prioritising tasks.
If successful you will have a wide range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary and a generous pension scheme
- Discretionary performance related bonuses
- Discounts on a wide range of products
- Excellent progression within the business