This role would be a great match for a technically strong accountant that also has a commercial mind set. A very well-rounded role that would offer you variety everyday within an exceptional, high performing team.
A very well established brand in the Cambridge market
A Financial Accountant, you will assist with the production of the technical accounting papers, preparation and management of statutory and tax reporting and supporting the Senior Financial Accountant with the production of the groups annual report.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist with reviewing monthly and quarterly information from key stakeholders.
- Producing journals to correctly account for assets.
- Assist with provision of advice on the technical accounting policy process.
- Support the production of the annual reports.
- Qualified Accountant either ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong knowledge of IRFS & UK GAAP
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong financial accounting experience.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
The organisation are renown for their generous holiday, flexible work hours and impressive pension offering. They also offer a strong base salary of £40,000 - £45,000 with an additional bonus scheme.