- Part time
An upcoming and newly created part qualified Accountant position based in Oxford.
Well established and rapidly expanding Organisation in Oxford who will soon be looking for a part qualified Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the Accountant will consist of the following:
- Managing all GAAP Accounting and closing.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Procure-to-pay functions (invoice & payment processing).
- Closing monthly accounts.
- Inter company transactions and reconciliations.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Maintaining statutory accounts.
- Provide support with auditing and tax.
The successful candidate will be an experience Accountant, who has experience of VAT returns, reporting and statutory accounts. They will also be studying towards their ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification.
Excellent benefits and progression.