Credit Services Officer
1 day left
- Full time
- Ensure timely, accurate and effective credit administration support to Global Corporate Banking & Special Assets Management in the management of Non-Performing loans (NPLs) in the following areas:
- Process debt restructuring plan per duly approved credit memo.
- Verify approvals are in accordance to policies and authority matrix
- Monitor and calculate NPLs exposure and Specific Provision.
- Process loan write-offs, recoveries and expenses.
- Liaise with law firm for issuance of statutory of demand and filing of the proof of debt.
- Maintenance of limits, collaterals valuations and insurance.
- Disbursement, repayments & redemption of loans in accordance to approved terms and conditions
- Preparation of audit confirmation and statements for customers
- Handling of Insolvency and Public Trustee's Office (IPTO) enquires.
- Adhere to documented procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework
- Ensure covenants, exceptions are logged, updated & monitored timely
- Exercise judgement in handling exceptional cases.
- Collaborate closely with Relationship Managers and Group Finance for the timely preparation and submission of regulatory/management reports for all NPLs.
- Perform Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Data Quality (DQ) Assessment
- Assist in internal and external audit.
- Attend to business partners' queries & requests timely
- Contribute to process improvements and quality projects to enhance productivity and improve service
- University degree or Diploma holder
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in similar roles
- Meticulous, self-driven with strong follow-up skills
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to work under stress and adaptable to changes
- Good team player, proactive
- Proficient in the use of various Microsoft Office applications