Accounts Executive | M&S | RIyadh
Providing financial, operational and administrative support to the Management Accountants so that Finance Management can provide the right guidance for the brand to take strategic decisions.
Books of Accounts of the brand are maintained to reflect the true & fair view of the business
All periodical reports & adhoc analysis or information is submitted as required
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for all day-to-day accounting functions of the brand under supervision from Management Accountant.
- Coordinate with Retail SSF teams on petty cash requirements and payment issues.
- Checking Petty Cash vouchers received from the stores and book the same in time before the month closure.
- Accounting all the Vendor Invoices.
- Reconciling Vendor Statement of accounts.
- Merchandise and Non-Merchandise GRN and monthly reconciliation
- Preparing accrual and prepaid expense entries for the month closure.
- Reconciling all the Assets and Liabilities GL accounts every month and maintain schedules for the same.
- Keeping track of all the insurance policies and maintaining data for the same for all the stores.
- Co-ordination in completion of internal and external audits and provide required schedules.
- Prepare audit schedules in time for submission to Internal & External auditors.
- Ensure all the tax reports & reconciliation required for monthly filling of tax returns are prepared in time as per the group deadlines and made available for review before the due date.
- Provide any ad-hoc reports and information required.
Education: Graduate degree (CA / ICWA equivalent)
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: Candidate should have at least of 3-4 years of experience in Retail
Thorough knowledge of Accounting - Accounts Finalisation/Balance Sheet/Cash Flow/Budgeting
Able to work and deliver under pressure.
Advanced Excel Skills.
Good Inter Personal skills.
Fluent Arabic(Verbal & Written)