Liquidity Reporting Analyst
2 days left
- Full time
Leading International Bank based in London are recruiting for a Regulatory accountant to help with the production of Liquidity returns to the Bank of England and PRA covering all COREP liquidity.
- Daily production of MI covering all Liquidity and Large exposures
- Preparation of all returns - NSFR , LCR
- Document all procedures and interpretations to support the production of returns
- Support the Head of Regulatory reporting
- Assist with the maintenance of Regulatory reporting software
- Demonstrated Liquidity reporting experience covering all Bank of England and COREP
- Regulatory systems experience
- Strong excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.