Audit Manager - Corporate Banking
2 days left
- Full time
You will be liaising with internal senior management, to present audit reports and findings, whilst ensuring management have rectified any audit findings.
Some of the major responsibilities include: -
- This is a Wholesale Banking/Corporate Banking specialist audit role covering front to back audits for lending products across the region.
- Participate in operational, financial, compliance, and investigative audits, which will include reviews of general and application controls.
- Review of business processes, the testing of key controls, whilst ensuring all compliance with internal rules and regulations.
- Travel exposure would be excellent across APAC, including but not limited to Japan, Australia, China, Southeast Asia etc.
To be successful in the role, you will have to demonstrate the following:
- More than 6-year experience in Corporate Banking audit background, with exposure to the Financial Markets businesses
- Professional qualifications such as CA/ACCA/CPA/FRM would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills and be able to deal with stakeholders across the region
- Due to the regional nature of the role, you will be required to travel 1 week per mth.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Suli Harharah at firstname.lastname@example.org. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1652926 | EA11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330